COUNCIL WORK SESSION AGENDA 5:00pm
A discussion and review of City Council agenda items, projects, department, committee, and board liaison reports, and task assigned for City operations and business.
1. Review: 04/10/17 Agenda Items.
· AP/Bill payments
· 03/27/17 meeting minutes review
2. Update from Council Boards & Committee Business.
· Beautification Board member replacement.
3. Presentation: City Audit FYE 2016
4. Project: City Newsletter bid review.
5. Presentation: HHS, HES, HIS and HES Donations-Educational Funds
6. Presentation: Laura Joseph- Proclaiming the Cahaba Lilly as the Helena's official Aquatic Flower
7. Confirmation: 04/10/17 Council Meeting & Work Session Agenda.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA 6:00pm
1. Meeting Called To Order:
3. Pledge of Allegiance:
4. Council Roll Call
5. Presentation of Minutes from 03/27/17.
6. Revenue Report & (AP) Bill payment.
7. Municipal Operations Report: Mayor Mark Hall
· Departments: Police, Fire, Library, Streets, Sanitation, Utilities.
8. Approval/Denial: City of Helena Audit FYE 2016
9. Proclamation: Parental Alienation Awareness “Bubbles for love” Day – Exchange Club of Shelby County. Presented by: Brenda Walker.
10. Contract: City Newsletter Bid award.
11. Council Comments:
Proper notice of the posted Agenda for the Pre-Council Work Session and Regular Scheduled Meeting of the Helena City Council was given in advance of such public meeting and the notice remained posted through the scheduled meeting. By general consent of the Council, agenda items may be added, removed, or considered out of order. Next City Council Meeting Date: Monday, April 24, 2017 @ 5:00 P.M. Work Session followed by the Regular Council Meeting 6:00pm.